firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB: www.dck.se
- TEL: 031 918960 - FAX: 031 918832
click links on the quick menu above to chose other products...
Gateway Version 4.25 for Windows 2000 Server & NT Server
Gateway component on 2000/NT Platforms now
includes the following new changes!
Gateway Exclusive Features
- The only package on
the market to support Microsoft OPLocking (Opportunistic
Locking) Read-Ahead Cache Scheme to boost performance.
- The only package to
support Multiple drive letter assignment with
different access rights assignable to one physical
drive for differing levels of user access on the same
- The only NFS package
to support Automatic Windows-UNIX file conversion.
- The only NFS Gateway
pakcage to feature Automatic File Change
With Omni-NFS Gateway,
Windows 2000 Server & NT Server can "re-share"
the mounted NFS resources to all authorized UNIX Clients
as their respective native network drives.
Omni-NFS Gateway is built based on XLink’s time proven
Omni-NFS Client technology and works
in conjunction with Microsoft Windows TCP/IP.
- Runs as an NT Service,
no logon needed to provide service to clients.
- Supports FAT, NTFS,
CDFS, HPFS file systems.
- Drive Mounting Wizard
to simplify resource definition process.
- Auto NIS Server
- Auto NFS Server
- Supports directory
- Supports Microsoft OPLocking (Read-Ahead) Caching mechanism to Enhance
- Transparent access to NFS resources
- Zero memory and disk
limitation for NFS Client
- Centralized network control for NFS administrator
- One-to-one or many-to-one NFS resources mapping
- Secure access with separate user identity
- Drive usage monitoring for Administrators
- Controls the number of users allowed to access each NFS drive
- Performs individual user UID & GID mapping
- Separate UID & GID mapping for each UNIX server
- LPD Printer Server
- Group Mapping
- Mount Wizard
- Auto NIS Server searching
- Auto NFS Server searching
- Selection of NFS 3.0 or NFS 2.0
- Bi-Direcitonal UNIX to DOS ascii file conversion
NT/2000 - Mäklarna, Dck, Box 34 438 21 Landvetter
- WEB: www.dck.se - TEL: 031 918960
- FAX: 031 918832